1 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
5 Tbsp BBF Monk Fruit blend
1/2 cup BBF Oatsome oat milk
1/4 cup BBF Plant Junkie Vegan Mayo spread
1 pint fresh strawberries
2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease 12 small muffin cups
3. Stir flour, monk fruit, baking powder and salt together add in vegan mayo and mix till crumbly then add in oat milk and stir till all ingredients are wet. Do not over mix or your shortcakes will be tough.
4. Scoop batter into prepared pans.
5. Bake until golden brown about 20-25 minutes.
6. To assembly shortcakes split muffins in half or hollow out a small amount of the top of the muffin.
7. Slice strawberries and mix with 2-3 Tablespoons of Monk Fruit blend to sweeten lightly and get strawberries to begin to juice a little.
8. Fill each shortcake with strawberries and top with cream.