1 - 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
1/2 cup tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
1/4 cup water
3-4 Tbsp Avocado Oil
1 clove garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tbsp Maca Powder
1 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp sea salt
1 small jar sun dried tomatoes
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until desired consistency.
2. Taste for your preference of flavors adjusting lemon juice, cumin or salt.
3. You may need to add a couple of extra tablespoons of water if consistency is too thick.
4. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle sun dried tomatoes over top and drizzle with a little more avocado oil.
5. Serve with your favorite chips, grilled pitta bread or fresh veggies.