1 - 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
1/2 cup tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
1/4 cup water
3-4 Tbsp Avocado Oil
1 clove garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tbsp Maca Powder
1 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp sea salt
1 small jar sun dried tomatoes
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until desired consistency.
2. Taste for your preference of flavors adjusting lemon juice, cumin or salt.
3. You may need to add a couple of extra tablespoons of water if consistency is too thick.
4. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle sun dried tomatoes over top and drizzle with a little more avocado oil.
5. Serve with your favorite chips, grilled pitta bread or fresh veggies.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.