1 - 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
1/2 cup tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
1/4 cup water
3-4 Tbsp Avocado Oil
1 clove garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tbsp Maca Powder
1 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp sea salt
1 small jar sun dried tomatoes
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until desired consistency.
2. Taste for your preference of flavors adjusting lemon juice, cumin or salt.
3. You may need to add a couple of extra tablespoons of water if consistency is too thick.
4. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle sun dried tomatoes over top and drizzle with a little more avocado oil.
5. Serve with your favorite chips, grilled pitta bread or fresh veggies.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.