1/2 c BBF Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
1 c boiling water
1 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
2. Using a hand whisk, mix the coconut flour, psyllium husk powder and baking powder in a bowl and combine well.
3. Add the butter and eggs and mix thoroughly until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.Add the chia and pumpkin seeds and gently combine into the dough mixture, using a spoon.
4. Boil the water and add to the mixture a bit at a time, stirring thoroughly until you have a dough. Wait for the dough to cool slightly before using your hands to shape it.
5. Cut the dough into four equal quarters. Take one of the quarters and roll into about an 8-inch long log.
6. Join the two edges of the log together to make into a bagel shape, pressing firming.Place on a parchment covered baking tray and place in the oven.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the bagels over and bake for a further 15 minutes.
8. Eat and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.