1 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
3 cups diced cooked chicken (about 12 oz)
1 15 oz can corn
1 Tbsp chili powder
3 Tbsp BBF Organic Super Seeds Blend
12 oz prepared salsa
1 15 oz can refried beans
1/2 cup BBF Organic Superfood Blend
4 cups water or broth
1 tsp salt (if using water)
1 cup quick cooking grits
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Heat the avocado oil in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, corn, chili powder and LIVfit Super Seeds and heat for several minutes. Add the salsa, stir and simmer.
3. In a medium size bowl mix together refried beans and LIVfit Superfood. Stir and add water as needed until smooth. Gently stir into chicken mixture.
4. Meanwhile, combine the cornmeal with the water or broth in a medium pan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring, until very thick, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
5. Spread the cornmeal mixture over the filling, top with cheddar cheese and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve fresh cilantro.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.