4 medium sized sweet potatoes - peeled & chopped
1 large red onion - chopped
3-4 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
1 can black beans
1 yellow pepper - chopped
1 orange bell pepper
1 cup fresh cilantro
1-2 fresh jalapeños
2 limes - juiced
1 clove of garlic
2 Tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo with Chipotle & Lime
1/3 cup BBF Avocado Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place chopped sweet potatoes and onion on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix around til evenly coated.
3. Cook until sweet potatoes are tender.
4. Place all of the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
5. In a food processor or blender, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Pulse until combined.
6. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and mix around.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.