4 medium sized sweet potatoes - peeled & chopped
1 large red onion - chopped
3-4 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
1 can black beans
1 yellow pepper - chopped
1 orange bell pepper
1 cup fresh cilantro
1-2 fresh jalapeños
2 limes - juiced
1 clove of garlic
2 Tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo with Chipotle & Lime
1/3 cup BBF Avocado Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place chopped sweet potatoes and onion on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix around til evenly coated.
3. Cook until sweet potatoes are tender.
4. Place all of the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
5. In a food processor or blender, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Pulse until combined.
6. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and mix around.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.