2 cups BBF Organic Quinoa
1 cup white beans, mashed
1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 tsp minced garlic
1/3 cup red onion, minced
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil, for cooking
6 slim whole wheat burger buns, toasted
6 fried eggs
6 slices pepper jack cheese (or your favorite cheese)
2 onions, sliced and cooked until golden
1. Add ingredients to a large bowl and use hands to combine thoroughly.
2. Form into six patties. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add avocado oil and carefully place patties on skillet.
3. Cook for about 8-10 minutes per side. While they are cooking you can toast your buns, carmelize your onions and fry your eggs.
4. In the last couple minutes of cooking, top each burger with a slice of cheese. Cook until melted.
5. To assemble, place burger on toasted bun, top with carmelized onions and fried egg.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.