1 large egg
1 cup PBfit Almond Butter at room temperature or cold (not warm)*
1/2 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup toffee bits
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and line one large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg until beaten. Mix in the almond butter, then the coconut palm sugar, baking soda, and vanilla.
3. Mix everything together very well. Depending how thick and/or cold your almond butter is, you’ll have to use some arm muscles.
4. Scoop the dough, about 1.5 Tablespoons each, onto the prepared baking sheet. Gently press down on the dough mounds with the back of a spoon, and sprinkle each cookie with toffee bits.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. The cookies will look very soft– that’s ok! For crispier cookies, bake up to 11-12 minutes.
6. Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Cover leftover cookies tightly and store at room temperature for up to 7 days
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.