1 package extra firm tofu
1 c celery, diced
1 c onion, diced
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp chili powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
3 Tbsp liquid aminos or coconut aminos
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Coconut OIl
- romain lettuce hearts
- green onion for garnish
1. Prep tofu by removing excess water by draining, then wrap in a clean dishtowel, place on a plate, & top with a heavy object such as a cast iron skillet. Let set for at least 10 minutes.
2. using hands, crumble tofu into a large mixing bowl. Mix in cornstarch, ginger, chili powder, & garlic powder.
3. Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add tofu, & cook for 5 minutes to brown, stirring throughout, then set aside in bowl.
5. Add celery & onion to skillet, & cook for approximately 4-5 minutes until cooked down.
6. Add balsamic vinegar, Sriracha, coconut palm sugar, & PBfit to skillet, & simmer for 2-3 minutes.
7. Stir in tofu, & stir until heated.
8. Serve in pieces of romaine lettuce, & garnish with green onion.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.