1 package extra firm tofu
1 c celery, diced
1 c onion, diced
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp chili powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
3 Tbsp liquid aminos or coconut aminos
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Coconut OIl
- romain lettuce hearts
- green onion for garnish
1. Prep tofu by removing excess water by draining, then wrap in a clean dishtowel, place on a plate, & top with a heavy object such as a cast iron skillet. Let set for at least 10 minutes.
2. using hands, crumble tofu into a large mixing bowl. Mix in cornstarch, ginger, chili powder, & garlic powder.
3. Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add tofu, & cook for 5 minutes to brown, stirring throughout, then set aside in bowl.
5. Add celery & onion to skillet, & cook for approximately 4-5 minutes until cooked down.
6. Add balsamic vinegar, Sriracha, coconut palm sugar, & PBfit to skillet, & simmer for 2-3 minutes.
7. Stir in tofu, & stir until heated.
8. Serve in pieces of romaine lettuce, & garnish with green onion.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.