Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 package extra firm tofu
1 c celery, diced
1 c onion, diced
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp chili powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
3 Tbsp liquid aminos or coconut aminos
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
$12.98Add to cart
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Coconut OIl
- romain lettuce hearts
- green onion for garnish
1. Prep tofu by removing excess water by draining, then wrap in a clean dishtowel, place on a plate, & top with a heavy object such as a cast iron skillet. Let set for at least 10 minutes.
2. using hands, crumble tofu into a large mixing bowl. Mix in cornstarch, ginger, chili powder, & garlic powder.
3. Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add tofu, & cook for 5 minutes to brown, stirring throughout, then set aside in bowl.
5. Add celery & onion to skillet, & cook for approximately 4-5 minutes until cooked down.
6. Add balsamic vinegar, Sriracha, coconut palm sugar, & PBfit to skillet, & simmer for 2-3 minutes.
7. Stir in tofu, & stir until heated.
8. Serve in pieces of romaine lettuce, & garnish with green onion.