1 whole wheat pie crust
6 c apples, peeled and sliced
1/4 c BBF Agave
3 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 lemon, juiced
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1 dash salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg (optional)
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch pie pan and line bottom with crust.
3. In a separate bowl, mix apples, agave, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
4. Pour apple mixture into pie crust and divide coconut oil on top of mixture.
5. Cover the pie with the remaining pie crust, seal, and flute edges and cut slits to permit steam to escape.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool.
7. Serve with Agave Sweetened Whipped Cream.
Makes 8 servings
Tips and Notes:
For a delicious holiday Apple Cranberry Pecan Pie, add 1/2 cup fresh
cranberries and 1/2 cup chopped pecans to the apple mixture.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.