1 cup oat flour
1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup Organic Almond Oil
2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil, room temperature
1 6 oz carton blackberries, rinsed
1 6 oz carton blueberries, rinsed
1 pint strawberries, rinsed & sliced thinly
1 8 oz package cream cheese, regular or vegan at room temperature
1/4 cup BBF Organic Agave
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine flours, salt and coconut palm sugar in a large bowl. Add oils and ¼ cup of water and knead. Add more water 2 tablespoon at a time until dough can be formed into a ball. Knead for two minutes. Form two equal sized balls. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, cream together agave and cream cheese until smooth.
4. Unwrap dough and place on a floured surface. Pound dough flat with the palms of your hands until it forms a disk. Use a rolling pin to roll out into two 12” circles. Move tarts to an oiled flat cookie sheet. Brush with almond oil.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough, leaving a 2” border. Arrange the fruit in layers over the cream cheese. Fold the edges of the dough up and pinch corners to form a rustic pie.
6. Bake until golden brown, approximately 40 to 50 minutes. Top with a sprinkle of coconut palm sugar. Let set for 30 minutes before serving.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.