2 cups coconut milk
1 kiwi (peeled)
1/2 mango (peeled)
1/2 cup sliced pineapple
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 cup PBfit
2 sevings protein powder
1. Place coconut milk & fruit in a blender. Pulse until combined but fruit is still chunky.
2. Prepare 10 popsicle molds. Feel each mold half way & place in freezer for 30-60 minutes
1. Place coconut milk PBfit and protein powder in a blender or shaker cup and blend until smooth.
2. Fill the top half of the popsicles and freeze for 30–60 minutes.
3. Insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for 4-6 hours to completely freeze the popsicles.
4. Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds to make it easier to unmold them.
5. Place them in freezer bags in the freezer for a delicious and healthy treat!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.