2 cups coconut milk
1 kiwi (peeled)
1/2 mango (peeled)
1/2 cup sliced pineapple
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 cup PBfit
2 sevings protein powder
1. Place coconut milk & fruit in a blender. Pulse until combined but fruit is still chunky.
2. Prepare 10 popsicle molds. Feel each mold half way & place in freezer for 30-60 minutes
1. Place coconut milk PBfit and protein powder in a blender or shaker cup and blend until smooth.
2. Fill the top half of the popsicles and freeze for 30–60 minutes.
3. Insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for 4-6 hours to completely freeze the popsicles.
4. Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds to make it easier to unmold them.
5. Place them in freezer bags in the freezer for a delicious and healthy treat!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.