2 cups coconut milk
1 kiwi (peeled)
1/2 mango (peeled)
1/2 cup sliced pineapple
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 cup PBfit
2 sevings protein powder
1. Place coconut milk & fruit in a blender. Pulse until combined but fruit is still chunky.
2. Prepare 10 popsicle molds. Feel each mold half way & place in freezer for 30-60 minutes
1. Place coconut milk PBfit and protein powder in a blender or shaker cup and blend until smooth.
2. Fill the top half of the popsicles and freeze for 30–60 minutes.
3. Insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for 4-6 hours to completely freeze the popsicles.
4. Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds to make it easier to unmold them.
5. Place them in freezer bags in the freezer for a delicious and healthy treat!