1 1/2 c BBF Agave
1 1/2 c BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1/2 c molasses
4 c all-purpose flour
4 tsp baking soda
3 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 packages of white baking chips
1/4 c BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1. In a large bowl, combine agave and oil.
2. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in
3. Combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt;
4. Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
5. Shape into 3/4-in. balls and roll in sugar.
6. Place 2 in. apart on
ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until
cookie springs back when touched lightly. Remove to wire racks to
In a microwave, melt chips and coconut oil ; stir until smooth. Dip
cookies halfway into the melted chips; allow excess to drip off.
Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.