1 1/2 c BBF Agave
1 1/2 c BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1/2 c molasses
4 c all-purpose flour
4 tsp baking soda
3 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 packages of white baking chips
1/4 c BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1. In a large bowl, combine agave and oil.
2. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in
3. Combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt;
4. Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
5. Shape into 3/4-in. balls and roll in sugar.
6. Place 2 in. apart on
ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until
cookie springs back when touched lightly. Remove to wire racks to
In a microwave, melt chips and coconut oil ; stir until smooth. Dip
cookies halfway into the melted chips; allow excess to drip off.
Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.