1 1/2 c BBF Agave
1 1/2 c BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1/2 c molasses
4 c all-purpose flour
4 tsp baking soda
3 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 packages of white baking chips
1/4 c BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1. In a large bowl, combine agave and oil.
2. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in
3. Combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt;
4. Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
5. Shape into 3/4-in. balls and roll in sugar.
6. Place 2 in. apart on
ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until
cookie springs back when touched lightly. Remove to wire racks to
In a microwave, melt chips and coconut oil ; stir until smooth. Dip
cookies halfway into the melted chips; allow excess to drip off.
Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.