Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
$14.88Add to cart
1/2 medium yellow onion
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 medium potatoes
3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
3 cans (15 oz) organic sweet corn
3 cups BBF Oatsome Oat Milk
$6.99Add to cart
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Heat avocado oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat for a minute.
2. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add potato and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add 1 can of corn, vegetable broth, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
5. Let cool slightly and puree in a high speed blender (make sure to blend it in batches so not to get burned). 6. Return puree to pan.
7. Add 2 cans of corn and Oatsome to blender and pulse until blended but slightly chunky.
8. Add to pan, cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.