1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
1/2 medium yellow onion
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 medium potatoes
3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
3 cans (15 oz) organic sweet corn
3 cups BBF Oatsome Oat Milk
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Heat avocado oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat for a minute.
2. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add potato and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add 1 can of corn, vegetable broth, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
5. Let cool slightly and puree in a high speed blender (make sure to blend it in batches so not to get burned). 6. Return puree to pan.
7. Add 2 cans of corn and Oatsome to blender and pulse until blended but slightly chunky.
8. Add to pan, cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.