1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
1/2 medium yellow onion
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 medium potatoes
3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
3 cans (15 oz) organic sweet corn
3 cups BBF Oatsome Oat Milk
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Heat avocado oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat for a minute.
2. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add potato and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add 1 can of corn, vegetable broth, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
5. Let cool slightly and puree in a high speed blender (make sure to blend it in batches so not to get burned). 6. Return puree to pan.
7. Add 2 cans of corn and Oatsome to blender and pulse until blended but slightly chunky.
8. Add to pan, cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.