2 Cups cooked lentils
3 Tbsp BBF organic chia seeds
1/2 Cup water
1/2 Cup chopped celery
1/2 Cup chopped onion
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Cup whole cranberries
1/2 Cup chopped nuts
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp onion powder or onion salt
1/4 tsp dried thyme
1 Cup gluten free oats
2 pieces gluten free bread
2 Tbsp dijon mustard
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 Cup BBF organic agave
Dash garlic and pepper
1. Cook your lentils. This should only take about 20 minutes. Cooking instructions for the lentils should be included on their package label.
Once lentils are done, drain and measure out 2 cups to use in this recipe. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine your chia and water, mix and set aside to let it gel.
Preheat oven to 350F
3. Combine your lentils, seasoning, cranberries, and vegetables all in one skillet with oil. Cook on medium heat until onion are fully cooked and lentils are soft. lentils easily should be easily mashed. Should take about 10 minutes. Once that is cooked, turn off skillet and place everything in a large bowl. Set aside
4. Combine oats and bread in a food processor, grind you until you get a flour texture.
5. Add your oat flour to your lentils and vegetable bowl, then add in your chia egg/mixture. Mash and mix everything together with hands or spoon and then press into a 9x5 greased baking pan.
6. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
Remove lentil loaf from the oven and coat it with glaze. You will probably have extra.
Serve and enjoy!
1. Combine the maple syrup( or Agave ), olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic/pepper, and dijon mustard in one bowl.
2. Whisk until smooth.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.