1/2 c oat flour
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
1/3 c BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Chia Seeds
1/3 c chopped dark chocolate
1/4 c dairy free milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 dash cinnamon
1. Preheat oven for 5min on 350’F
2. Combine your chia seeds with 2 tbsp water and set aside for 5min to soak up ( 1 part chia seeds to 2 part liquid )
3. Meanwhile, add your dry ingredients in a bowl followed by your wet ingredients including your chia seed mixture.
4. Mix your batter until everything is well combined.
5. Lastly, fold in your chocolate.
6. Using a tablespoon measurement divide your cookies on a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
7. Flat them out with the back of a tablespoon.
8. Bake for 6-8min on 350’f
9. Take out and let cool for 10min.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.