1/2 c oat flour
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
$12.98Add to cart
1/3 c BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Chia Seeds
$12.89Add to cart
1/3 c chopped dark chocolate
1/4 c dairy free milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 dash cinnamon
1. Preheat oven for 5min on 350’F
2. Combine your chia seeds with 2 tbsp water and set aside for 5min to soak up ( 1 part chia seeds to 2 part liquid )
3. Meanwhile, add your dry ingredients in a bowl followed by your wet ingredients including your chia seed mixture.
4. Mix your batter until everything is well combined.
5. Lastly, fold in your chocolate.
6. Using a tablespoon measurement divide your cookies on a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
7. Flat them out with the back of a tablespoon.
8. Bake for 6-8min on 350’f
9. Take out and let cool for 10min.