1/2 c oat flour
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
1/3 c BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Chia Seeds
1/3 c chopped dark chocolate
1/4 c dairy free milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 dash cinnamon
1. Preheat oven for 5min on 350’F
2. Combine your chia seeds with 2 tbsp water and set aside for 5min to soak up ( 1 part chia seeds to 2 part liquid )
3. Meanwhile, add your dry ingredients in a bowl followed by your wet ingredients including your chia seed mixture.
4. Mix your batter until everything is well combined.
5. Lastly, fold in your chocolate.
6. Using a tablespoon measurement divide your cookies on a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
7. Flat them out with the back of a tablespoon.
8. Bake for 6-8min on 350’f
9. Take out and let cool for 10min.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.