2 qts apple cider
2 Cups pineapple juice
1 1/2 Cups orange juice
3/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 Cup BBF organic agave
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp whole cloves
1/4 tsp whole allspice
2 lemons, thinly sliced
2 oranges, thinly sliced
1. Pour cider into large kettle, add juices and spices.
2. Bring to a hard boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Remove from stove, add agave to taste.
4. Let cool, strain wassail, serve warm in a punch bowl.
5. Before serving, add lemon and orange slices.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.