Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
2 qts apple cider
2 Cups pineapple juice
1 1/2 Cups orange juice
3/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 Cup BBF organic agave
$11.68Add to cart
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp whole cloves
1/4 tsp whole allspice
2 lemons, thinly sliced
2 oranges, thinly sliced
1. Pour cider into large kettle, add juices and spices.
2. Bring to a hard boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Remove from stove, add agave to taste.
4. Let cool, strain wassail, serve warm in a punch bowl.
5. Before serving, add lemon and orange slices.