2 qts apple cider
2 Cups pineapple juice
1 1/2 Cups orange juice
3/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 Cup BBF organic agave
2 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp whole cloves
1/4 tsp whole allspice
2 lemons, thinly sliced
2 oranges, thinly sliced
1. Pour cider into large kettle, add juices and spices.
2. Bring to a hard boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Remove from stove, add agave to taste.
4. Let cool, strain wassail, serve warm in a punch bowl.
5. Before serving, add lemon and orange slices.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.