8 cups cubed watermelon
1/2 cup BBF Monk fruit blend
Juice of 1 lime
1. Preheat the oven to 170° and a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. In a blender, blend watermelon until smooth.
3. Over a fine mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth (or paper towels), drain almost all liquid from watermelon purée until you have about 2 cups of watermelon solids. (Save juice for another use!)
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together watermelon solids, sugar, and lime juice.
5.Divide mixture between prepared baking sheets, spreading with an offset spatula to make smooth even layers.
6. Bake until dried out and no longer sticky, 3 to 4 hours.
7. Using scissors, cut leather into vertical strips and roll up.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.