8 cups cubed watermelon
1/2 cup BBF Monk fruit blend
Juice of 1 lime
1. Preheat the oven to 170° and a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. In a blender, blend watermelon until smooth.
3. Over a fine mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth (or paper towels), drain almost all liquid from watermelon purée until you have about 2 cups of watermelon solids. (Save juice for another use!)
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together watermelon solids, sugar, and lime juice.
5.Divide mixture between prepared baking sheets, spreading with an offset spatula to make smooth even layers.
6. Bake until dried out and no longer sticky, 3 to 4 hours.
7. Using scissors, cut leather into vertical strips and roll up.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.