Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
—— Filling Ingredients ——
6-8 peaches (sliced)
1/2 Cup water
1/2 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
$11.68Add to cart
3 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour
pinch of salt
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of allspice
pinch of nutmeg
—— Topping Ingredients ——
1 Cup whole wheat pastry flour
3/4 Cup milk
1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a saucepan, mix peaches, water and agave, bring to a boil and reduce to simmer.
3. Stir in flour until blended and sauce thickens. Add salt, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
4. Cook until peaches begin to soften (about 2-3 minutes).
5. Pour filling into 8 x 11 inch baking dish.
6. Mix topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl until lumpy like biscuit batter
7. Pour topping over peaches.
8. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until crust is slightly golden brown. May be served hot or cold. Keeps well in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 days. Makes 12 servings.
9. Serve with BBF* Organic Agave sweetened whipped cream.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods