—— Filling Ingredients ——
6-8 peaches (sliced)
1/2 Cup water
1/2 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
3 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour
pinch of salt
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of allspice
pinch of nutmeg
—— Topping Ingredients ——
1 Cup whole wheat pastry flour
3/4 Cup milk
1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a saucepan, mix peaches, water and agave, bring to a boil and reduce to simmer.
3. Stir in flour until blended and sauce thickens. Add salt, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
4. Cook until peaches begin to soften (about 2-3 minutes).
5. Pour filling into 8 x 11 inch baking dish.
6. Mix topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl until lumpy like biscuit batter
7. Pour topping over peaches.
8. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until crust is slightly golden brown. May be served hot or cold. Keeps well in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 days. Makes 12 servings.
9. Serve with BBF* Organic Agave sweetened whipped cream.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.