Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
—— Cake Ingredients ——
1 Cup buttermilk
1/2 Cup BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup low-fat sour cream
4 Tbsp BBF* LIVfit Superfood® Organic Cacao
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 Cups BBF* Organic Agave
$11.68Add to cart
3 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
—— Glaze Ingredients ——
1/2 Cup half and half
4 Tbsp BBF* Superfood® Organic Cacao
$14.52Add to cart
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2/3 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
Directions for the Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. In a small saucepan bring buttermilk, BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil and BBF* LIVfit Superfood® Organic Cacao to a boil. Let cool. Mix in sour cream, vanilla, eggs, BBF* Organic Agave and cinnamon.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
4. Pour into a greased 12 x 17 inch jelly roll pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Directions for the Glaze
1. In a small saucepan, combine glaze ingredients and bring to a boil. Whisk until smooth.
2. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
3. Pour glaze over sheet cake while the sheet cake is still warm so the glaze soaks into the cake.
4. Sprinkle slivered almonds, chopped walnuts, or pecans on tops, if desired.
Makes 24 servings
BBF* = BetterBody Foods