—— Cake Ingredients ——
1 Cup buttermilk
1/2 Cup BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup low-fat sour cream
4 Tbsp BBF* LIVfit Superfood® Organic Cacao
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 Cups BBF* Organic Agave
3 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
—— Glaze Ingredients ——
1/2 Cup half and half
4 Tbsp BBF* Superfood® Organic Cacao
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2/3 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
Directions for the Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. In a small saucepan bring buttermilk, BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil and BBF* LIVfit Superfood® Organic Cacao to a boil. Let cool. Mix in sour cream, vanilla, eggs, BBF* Organic Agave and cinnamon.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
4. Pour into a greased 12 x 17 inch jelly roll pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Directions for the Glaze
1. In a small saucepan, combine glaze ingredients and bring to a boil. Whisk until smooth.
2. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
3. Pour glaze over sheet cake while the sheet cake is still warm so the glaze soaks into the cake.
4. Sprinkle slivered almonds, chopped walnuts, or pecans on tops, if desired.
Makes 24 servings
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.