Note:Nutrition without optional ingredients
12oz packet of dried whole wheat noodles
1 medium zucchini, chopped
1 medium yellow crook neck squash, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
1 red onion, diced
2-3 Cups broccoli florets
1/2 Cup Italian dressing
olives, green peppers and 2 chicken breasts
1. Cook pasta per instructions.
2. Drain, cool and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Steam broccoli for 1-2 minutes, until bright green – you want it crunchy.
4. Add fresh, chopped vegetables to the pasta and cooked chicken if desired (approximately 2 breasts).
5. Pour dressing over pasta and vegetables, toss well and serve.
Tips and Notes:
Best served at room temperature or slightly chilled.