Note:Nutrition without optional ingredients
12oz packet of dried whole wheat noodles
1 medium zucchini, chopped
1 medium yellow crook neck squash, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
1 red onion, diced
2-3 Cups broccoli florets
1/2 Cup Italian dressing
olives, green peppers and 2 chicken breasts
1. Cook pasta per instructions.
2. Drain, cool and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Steam broccoli for 1-2 minutes, until bright green – you want it crunchy.
4. Add fresh, chopped vegetables to the pasta and cooked chicken if desired (approximately 2 breasts).
5. Pour dressing over pasta and vegetables, toss well and serve.
Tips and Notes:
Best served at room temperature or slightly chilled.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.