2 Tbsp BBF Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 cup red onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsp garlic, minced
2 Tbsp ginger, minced
2 tsp minced crushed red pepper flakes
2 Tbsp curry powder
2 cups low-fat coconut milk
1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup carrots
2 lbs tofu
2 cups broccoli
freshly ground pepper
2 Tbsp fish sauce
1/4 cup thai basil leaves, roughly chopped
1. In a large wok heat oil on medium heat for a few minutes.
2. Add onion and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, until onion becomes translucent.
3. Add garlic and ginger and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in red pepper flakes and curry. Add coconut milk and stir until smooth.
4. Bring to a light boil and add shrimp. Cook for several minutes until shrimp turn pink. Lower heat and add salt, pepper and fish sauce.
5. Taste and add more fish sauce and spices if desired. Remove from heat, top with basil and serve over rice or quinoa.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.