2 slices of bread
3 Tbsp jam or jelly
2 Tbsp PBfit - mixed
1 1/2 - 2 oz sharp cheddar cheese
1. Heat a pan over medium heat
2. Spread your mixed Pbfit on one slice of bread. Spread your jam on the other slice. Place your slices of cheese on top of your PBfit.
3. Sandwich both pieces of bread together. Butter the top of the sandwich.
4. Place the buttered side down in the pan. Now butter the top of the sandwich.
5. Cook until both sides of the sandwich are golden brown and the cheese is gooey and melty.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.