2 slices of bread
3 Tbsp jam or jelly
2 Tbsp PBfit - mixed
1 1/2 - 2 oz sharp cheddar cheese
1. Heat a pan over medium heat
2. Spread your mixed Pbfit on one slice of bread. Spread your jam on the other slice. Place your slices of cheese on top of your PBfit.
3. Sandwich both pieces of bread together. Butter the top of the sandwich.
4. Place the buttered side down in the pan. Now butter the top of the sandwich.
5. Cook until both sides of the sandwich are golden brown and the cheese is gooey and melty.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.