5 cups potato, peeled + diced, white potato
4 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp garlic granules, or raw garlic
2 cups veggie broth
3/4 cup cashews, raw
1/4 cup plant junkie turmeric ranch black peppercorn dressing
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Peel potato and chop cauliflower into large florets–rough chop.
2. Add the potato to the boiling water and boil until tender. About three minutes before the
potatoes are done, add in the cauliflower to cook until tender.
3. Drain water and add the potatoes and cauliflower to a blender-reserve about 1/2–3/4 cup of the cooked veggies to the side -this is what will give the soup a slightly chunky texture.
4. Also add to the blender: veggie broth, cashews, garlic, salt, pepper and turmeric ranch
dressing. Blend from low to high until silky smooth. Blending will take a few
5. When soup is blended, do a taste test and add any additional salt/pepper/garlic to taste
6. Rinse your big soup pot and pour the soup back into the pot. Stir in the set aside chunky
veggies. Turn heat to low and cover with a lid. Allow to simmer for about ten minutes.
7. Serve warm! Add any fresh chopped herbs, pepper and anything else you'd like on top.
if you do not have cauliflower, you could just use all potatoes.
if you do not have cashews, you can sub about 4 Tbsp of avocado oil instead and
reduce the broth by 1/2 cup, or another add-in you can try: white beans blended into the soup instead of cashews.