Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
3 cups butternut squash
2 cups cut brussel sprouts
1/2 red onion
3 cups cooked quinoa
1/3 cup dried cranberries
3 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
1 cup apple cider
2 tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar
$11.69Add to cart
2 tbsp minced shallot
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
$12.27 – $21.98Select options
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the Cubed butternut squash, cut brussel sprouts, and diced red onion on a baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Bake until the butternut squash is fork tender.
3. Place the cooked quinoa and all the other salad ingredients in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
4. For the salad, Simmer the Apple cider, coconut vinegar and shallot in a small pot of medium heat till the shallot softens. Allow to cool.
5. wisk the apple cider mixture and the other dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
6. Add the dressing to the salad and mix around till it is well combined.