3 cups butternut squash
2 cups cut brussel sprouts
1/2 red onion
3 cups cooked quinoa
1/3 cup dried cranberries
3 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
1 cup apple cider
2 tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar
2 tbsp minced shallot
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the Cubed butternut squash, cut brussel sprouts, and diced red onion on a baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Bake until the butternut squash is fork tender.
3. Place the cooked quinoa and all the other salad ingredients in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
4. For the salad, Simmer the Apple cider, coconut vinegar and shallot in a small pot of medium heat till the shallot softens. Allow to cool.
5. wisk the apple cider mixture and the other dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
6. Add the dressing to the salad and mix around till it is well combined.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.