3 cups butternut squash
2 cups cut brussel sprouts
1/2 red onion
3 cups cooked quinoa
1/3 cup dried cranberries
3 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
1 cup apple cider
2 tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar
2 tbsp minced shallot
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the Cubed butternut squash, cut brussel sprouts, and diced red onion on a baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Bake until the butternut squash is fork tender.
3. Place the cooked quinoa and all the other salad ingredients in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
4. For the salad, Simmer the Apple cider, coconut vinegar and shallot in a small pot of medium heat till the shallot softens. Allow to cool.
5. wisk the apple cider mixture and the other dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
6. Add the dressing to the salad and mix around till it is well combined.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.