2 1/4 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 tsp ground ginger
3/4 Cups BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/4 Cup molasses
2/3 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil, BBF* Organic Agave, molasses and egg.
4. Combine flour mixture and BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil mixture and stir until creamy.
5. Cover and chill for at least one hour.
6. Apply parchment paper to cookie sheet and lightly spray with oil. Drop cookie dough by tablespoonful 2-3 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 12 minutes, let cool for 2-3 minutes and move to cooling rack. Makes 24 cookies.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.