Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Aminos
$13.48Add to cart
1/2 cup water
1 tsp ginger
1/2 Tbsp garlic
7 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour
$12.98Add to cart
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 lb bag of cabbage kale mix
4 green onions, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
$12.27 – $21.98Select options
1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cabbage kale mix with green onions.
4. In a medium size mixing bowl whisk together coconut aminos, water, ginger, garlic, eggs, salt and coconut flour.
5. Pour egg mixture over salad and stir until all the cabbage is coated.
6. Add 1 tsp avocado oil to skillet. Scoop one cup at a time and place on heated skillet. Use a spatula to flatten. 7. Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes. Carefully flip(Iuse 2 spatulas). Cook for another 5 minutes and transfer to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven while you prepare the rest of the cabbage patties.