2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Aminos
1/2 cup water
1 tsp ginger
1/2 Tbsp garlic
7 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 lb bag of cabbage kale mix
4 green onions, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cabbage kale mix with green onions.
4. In a medium size mixing bowl whisk together coconut aminos, water, ginger, garlic, eggs, salt and coconut flour.
5. Pour egg mixture over salad and stir until all the cabbage is coated.
6. Add 1 tsp avocado oil to skillet. Scoop one cup at a time and place on heated skillet. Use a spatula to flatten. 7. Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes. Carefully flip(Iuse 2 spatulas). Cook for another 5 minutes and transfer to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven while you prepare the rest of the cabbage patties.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.