CARAMEL PASTE :
1 1/2 Cup raw peanuts
1 1/2 Cup pitted dates
3/4 Cup water
SPICE COOKIE :
1/3 Cup all purpose flour
1/4 Cup oat flour
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1 Tbsp flax seed meal
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 Tbsp applesauce
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp almond milk
Two Ingredient Caramel Paste:
1. Soak your dates for at least a day in the fridge.
2. Sauté your raw peanuts to release the natural oil out of them and make them extra creamy and tasty. Approximately 15 minutes.
3. Blend or food process the peanuts until crumbly texture. Slowly add water soaked dates while blending. Add water to get desired consistency.
1. Combine your dry ingredients followed by your wet ingredients on top. Form cookies with your hand and them on a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Bake in a conventional oven for 6-8 minutes on 400’F.
3. Let them cool for 5 minutes and sandwich those cookies with your caramel paste (recipe makes 6 cookies or 3 sandwich cookies)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.