1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
3/4 cup Chocolate Pbfit powder - Premixed
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
2 Tbsp Oatsome
1 cup oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips - dairy free
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners. And spray the inside of the liner with non-stick cooking spray so muffins don’t stick.
2. In a large bowl mix together all of the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth
3. Next add all of the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix until everything is incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Evenly divide batter into muffin liners.
5. Bake for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Transfer muffins to a cooling rack
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.