1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
3/4 cup Chocolate Pbfit powder - Premixed
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
2 Tbsp Oatsome
1 cup oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips - dairy free
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners. And spray the inside of the liner with non-stick cooking spray so muffins don’t stick.
2. In a large bowl mix together all of the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth
3. Next add all of the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix until everything is incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Evenly divide batter into muffin liners.
5. Bake for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Transfer muffins to a cooling rack
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.